Snapdragon 820E Board
Embedded Platform For AI Edge Computing
Developer Board 8
The Developer Board 8 is based on the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820E embedded platform with the custom 64-bit Qualcomm® Kryo™ quad-core CPU and is compliant with the 96Boards Consumer Edition Extended Versionspecification managed by Linaro. The combination of the Snapdragon 820E embedded platform’s powerful Qualcomm® Adreno™ 530 GPU andquad-core CPU expands the possibilities of connected computing and high quality visual experiences while providing the ultimate in power efficiency.
Qualcomm Snapdragon SD820E Developer Board
Developer Board 8 features Qualcomm Snapdragon SD820E SoC, custom 64-bit Kryo quad-core CPU up to 2.35GHz.
4G + 64G
The utilization of eMMC memory offers an array of benefits in terms of performance security and reliability,resulting in a richer end-user experience
Connectivity: 802.11n (2.4GHz) WiFi, Bluetooth
10/100 LAN provides more stable local network for video streaming.Dual band 802.11n (2.4GHz) WiFi gives wider signal coverage and less interference.
Design for Commerical & Industrial
The Snapdragon 820E embedded platform is designed to support connected computing, and powerful yet power-efficient multicore processing for computer vision, artificial intelligence and immersive multimedia–all in one package for next generation of IoT applications such as virtual reality, digital signage, smart retail, robotics and more.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820E
- Snapdragon 820E embedded platform, custom 64-bit Kryo quad-core CPU up to 2.35GHz , 14nm FinFET process technology
- Adreno™ 530 GPU OpenGL ES 3.1 + AEP, OpenCL2.0 Full1, Vulcan, Renderscript, 64-bit virtual addressing
- 4GB PoP LPDDR4 1866MHz
- 64GB UFS2.0
- HDMI Full-size Type A connector (4K@60fps)
- Integrated Dual ISP with support for 3 image sensors up to 28MP
- PCM/AAC+/MP3/WMA, ECNS, Audio+ post-processing, All signals are routed to the analog expansion connector