Jetson Nano Carrier Board
NVJ100AI/NVJ100AIX equips NVIDIA Jetson NANO/Jetson Xevier NX,is a powerful AI development board,designed for entry-level AI applications and devices.Amazing new capabilities to bring millions of small, energy-efficient AI systems,opens up a new world of embedded Iot applications that can deliver superior speed and energy efficiency to embedded AI computing devices.Equipped with an NVIDIA Pascal™ GPU, up to 8 GB of memory, 59.7 GB/s of video memory bandwidth, and various standard hardware interfaces,complete NVIDIA JetPack™ SDK includes accelerated libraries for deep learning, computer vision, graphics, multimedia, and more,can help you quickly get started.Uses NVJ100AI/NVJ100AIX prototype design and development,get the product to market faster.can be used to include entry-level Network video recorders (NVRS), home robots, and intelligent gateways with full analytics capabilities.
High GPU computing performance
NVJ100AI/NVJ100AIX uses the NVIDIA Pascal™ GPU architecture with 256 NVIDIA® CUDA® cores and up to 8GB of memory,provides 472 GFLOPS of computing performance for modern AI algorithms.It can run multiple neural networks in parallel and process multiple high-resolution sensors simultaneously,suitable for applications in the NVR and smart gateway space.
Visual AI acceleration
Optimized for visual AI, plug-and-play AI scalability,freeing CPU/GPU resources
High efficiency and low power consumption
NVJ100AI/NVJ100AIX can use 5 to 10 watts of power, running large deep neural networks on edge devices and achieving higher accuracy. ideal for applications that need to deal with bandwidth and latency issues in real-time, with powerful and efficient AI, computer vision and high-performance computing, you can innovate at the edge. Including factory robots, commercial drones, and corporate collaboration equipment.
Rich generic interfaces
Provides 1* HDMI video output, 1* TF card slot, 1* Micro USB, 1* 10/100/1000M network interface, also provides 4* USB 3.0 ports, in addition to that, provides multiple UART, RS232, RS485 for the control of external equipment, provided 3* M.2 interfaces, can be used for expanded applications beyond 5G.
NVIDIA JetPack™ CUDA-X™ Software
NVJ100AI/NVJ100AIX provides NVIDIA JetPack™ CUDA-X™ software stack, The stack can be used to build breakthrough AI products for a variety of industries. JetPack includes the latest NVIDIA tools for application development and optimization and supports cloud-native technologies like containerization and orchestration for simplified development and updates. In building industry-specific end products, Jetson developers can take advantage of a mature framework built on top of JetPack for better performance and scalability. These include NVIDIA DeepStream and Transfer Learning Toolkit for intelligent video analytics, NVIDIA Clara™ for healthcare imaging, genomics, and patient monitoring, and NVIDIA Isaac™ for robotics.
Geniatech Industrial AI IoT Solution Powered by NVIDIA®
As artificial intelligence (AI) becomes increasingly prevalent across a range of applications, Geniatech has developed the AI Product Series with the NVIDIA®. This series reflects Geniatech deepening relationship with NVIDIA®, Because NVIDIA® has begun its strategic transformation into an AI IoT provider.Geniatech partnership with NVIDIA is taking huge steps forward in making AI a reality for manufacturing, transportation, and smart city applications. Through close collaboration in AI product development and shared worldwide marketing programs, Geniatech and NVIDIA are driving innovative transformations for AI applications.
- NVIDIA Jetson® NANO embedded
- Rich interfaces help ease development
- Support 4K video 4K@60fps and HD video and 7*1080p*60fps playback
- Linux OS with BSP (board support package)
- Supports deep learning trained models
- Wide-operating temperature range
- Supports H.264/H.265 cameras
- NVIDIA GPU SoC Module CompatibilityNVIDIA® Jetson Nano™NVIDIA® Jetson Xevier NX
- CPUQuad Core ARM Cortex A57 MPCore Processor ( Maximum frequency : 1.43GHz)6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU 6MB L2 + 4MB L3
- GPUMaxwell GPU, 128 CUDA core up to 512 GFLOPS (FP16) （Maximum frequency : 921MHz）384-core NVIDIA Volta™ GPU with 48 Tensor Cores
- Memory4GB LPDDR48GB LPDDR4
- Flash16G of eMMC16GB of eMMC
- AI Performance472 GFLOPS21 TOPS
- Power consumption5-10w10-15W
- Video Encode1x 4K @ 30 (HEVC)
2x 1080p @ 60 (HEVC)2x 4K @ 30 (HEVC)
6x 1080p @ 60 (HEVC)
- Video Decode1x 4K @ 60 (HEVC)
4x 1080p @ 60 (HEVC)2x 4K @ 60 (HEVC)
12x 1080p @ 60 (HEVC)
32x 1080p @ 30 (HEVC)
- Networking1*GbE RJ-45
- Display Output3840 x 2160@60Hz
- USB1*USB2.0 Micro C
- Storage1*Micro-SD Card slot
- RS232x 4
- RS485x 4
- M.2x 3
- Buttons1xReset / 1xRecovery
- Power Cord12V1.5A
- Fan interfacex 1
- RTCSupport RTC battery Monitoring by MCU
- Electronics Mechanical infoL:170mm*W:97mm