Jetson Nano Carrier Board
NVJ100AI/NVJ100AIX equips NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ and Jetson Xavier™ NX The Jetson platform is a powerful AI development board, designed for entry-level AI applications and devices. With amazing new capabilities, it brings millions of small, energy-efficient AI systems, opening up a new world of embedded IoT applications that deliver superior speed and energy efficiency to embedded AI computing devices. Equipped with an NVIDIA Pascal™ GPU, up to 8 GB of memory, 59.7 GB/s of video memory bandwidth, and various standard hardware interfaces, NVIDIA JetPack™ includes accelerated libraries for deep learning, computer vision, graphics, multimedia, and more, to help you get started.NVJ100AI/NVJ100AIX prototype design and development get the product to market faster and can be used with entry-level Network Video Recorders (NVRS), home robots, and intelligent gateways with full analytics capabilities.
High GPU Computing Performance
NVJ100AI/NVJ100AIX uses the NVIDIA Pascal™ GPU architecture with 256 NVIDIA CUDA® cores and up to 8GB of memory, and it provides 472 GFLOPS of computing performance for modern AI algorithms. It can run multiple neural networks in parallel and process multiple high-resolution sensors simultaneously, suitable for applications in the NVR and smart gateway space.
Visual AI Acceleration
Optimized for visual AI, plug-and-play AI scalability,freeing CPU/GPU resources
High Efficiency and Low Power Consumption
NVJ100AI/NVJ100AIX can use 5 to 10 watts of power, running large deep neural networks on edge devices and achieving higher accuracy. Ideal for applications that need to deal with bandwidth and latency issues in real-time, with powerful and efficient AI, computer vision, and high-performance computing, you can innovate at the edge. Included are factory robots, commercial drones, and corporate collaboration equipment.
Rich Generic Interfaces
Provides 1* HDMI video output, 1* TF card slot, 1* Micro USB, 1* 10/100/1000M network interface, and 4* USB 3.0 ports. Additionally, it provides multiple UART, RS232, and RS485 for the control of external equipment. Providing 3* M.2 interfaces, it can be used for expanded applications beyond 5G.
NVIDIA JetPack™ CUDA-X™ Software
NVJ100AI/NVJ100AIX provides NVIDIA JetPack™ CUDA-X™ software stack. The stack can be used to build breakthrough AI products for a variety of industries. JetPack includes the latest NVIDIA tools for application development and optimization, and supports cloud-native technologies like containerization and orchestration for simplified development and updates. In building industry-specific end products, Jetson developers can take advantage of a mature framework built on top of JetPack for better performance and scalability. These include NVIDIA DeepStream and Transfer Learning Toolkit for intelligent video analytics, NVIDIA Clara™ for healthcare imaging, genomics, and patient monitoring, and NVIDIA Isaac™ for robotics.
Geniatech Industrial AI IoT Solution Powered by NVIDIA®
As artificial intelligence (AI) becomes increasingly prevalent across a range of applications, Geniatech has developed the AI Product Series with NVIDIA. This series reflects Geniatech’s deepening relationship with NVIDIA,NVIDIA has begun its strategic transformation into an AI IoT provider, and Geniatech’s partnership with NVIDIA is taking huge steps towards making AI a reality for manufacturing, transportation, and smart city applications. Through close collaboration in AI product development and shared worldwide marketing programs, Geniatech and NVIDIA are driving innovative transformations for AI applications.
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano™ Embedded
- Rich interfaces help ease development
- Support 4K video 4K@60fps and HD video and 7*1080p*60fps playback
- Linux OS with BSP (board support package)
- Supports deep learning trained models
- Wide-operating temperature range
- Supports H.264/MPEG4 cameras
- NVIDIA GPU SoC Module CompatibilityNVIDIA® Jetson Nano™NVIDIA® Jetson Xevier™ NX
- CPUQuad Core ARM Cortex A57 MPCore Processor ( Maximum frequency : 1.43GHz)6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU 6MB L2 + 4MB L3
- GPUMaxwell GPU, 128 CUDA core up to 512 GFLOPS (FP16) （Maximum frequency : 921MHz）384-core NVIDIA Volta™ GPU with 48 Tensor Cores
- Memory4GB LPDDR48GB LPDDR4
- Flash16G of eMMC16GB of eMMC
- AI Performance472 GFLOPS21 TOPS
- Power consumption5-10w10-15W
- Video Encode1x 4K @ 30 (MPEG4)
2x 1080p @ 60 (MPEG4)2x 4K @ 30 (MPEG4)
6x 1080p @ 60 (MPEG4)
- Video Decode1x 4K @ 60 (MPEG4)
4x 1080p @ 60 (MPEG4)2x 4K @ 60 (MPEG4)
12x 1080p @ 60 (MPEG4)
32x 1080p @ 30 (MPEG4)
- Networking1*GbE RJ-45
- Display Output3840 x 2160@60Hz
- USB1*USB2.0 Micro C
- Storage1*Micro-SD Card slot
- RS232x 4
- RS485x 4
- M.2x 3
- Buttons1xReset / 1xRecovery
- Power Cord12V1.5A
- Fan interfacex 1
- RTCSupport RTC battery Monitoring by MCU
- Electronics Mechanical infoL:170mm*W:97mm