Geniatech MX ATV1200 Android 4.1 20120918 Firmware Upgrading Instruction
1.SPI and firmware URL.
Download and unzip SPI file, you will find update_spi_mx_20120917_all.img, copy it into SD card only.
Download and unzip the file, you will see update_eng.img firmware, copy it into the same SD card only, and insert SD card to the box.
2.Run Upgrade application in the system and choose local update , it will list SPI and firmware files, choose SPI file.
3.Then, the system will enter into recovery mode, see below picture.
4.Press Up/Down button on remote control to select Apply update->SD card->update_spi_mx_20120917_all.img to upgrade SPI.
5.After finished, it will stop at recovery mode, press Enter / Ok button on remote control to choose Reboot system now.
6.It will enter into recovery mode again, please press Up/Down button on remote control to choose Apply update->SD card-> update_eng.img to upgrade firmware.
7.After finished, please press Enter/OK button on remote control to choose Reboot system nowReboot system now, it will restart and enter into the system.
8.Everything is ok now, check the Uboot version is 20120918, and the build number is 20120918 in setting->About MediaBox.
Fixed problems based on 20120705 firmware version:
1.Optimized the stability of the system.
2.Pre-load Google play store, and you can set Google play store area in Setting->Developer options->Play store setting.
3.Pre-load Geniatech Flash player 10.2 hardware decoding apk.
4.Added browser type option in Browser setting->Debug->UAString, the default is Android, desktop mode is for flash video playback.
5.Support online update function.
- Geniatech Dual Core Box Android 4.1 20130805 Firmware ReleaseIf your dongle is working with Geniatech 20130506 or later testing firmware version, and the Automatic update option is selected by default in Upgrade app, once the network is connected, […]
- Geniatech released PT115m/e for watching DVB-T TV on Android Tablet/PadGeniatech has launched PT115m and PT115e for tablets running Android 4.0 or above of the Android operating system, the application lets Android Tablet/Pad owners extend their living room […]
- What is Dual Tuner? and the difference between Dual Tuner and Single TunerEvery digital cable converter box features a digital tuner, a device that -- as the name implies -- actually tunes in the channel that the DVR is recording. The earliest DVRs had only one […]
- Android 4.0 ICS Ice-Cream-Sandwich Smart TV Box Firmware is Ready!It is immensely exultant to announce the release of Android 4.0 (ICS) Firmware for Geniatech Android TV box. We are on the mark, to launch Android 4.0 (ICS) Firmware!
- Geniatech Android XBMC Ver12.2 Source Code ReleaseXBMC, it allows you to play and view most videos, music, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
- Geniatech, M1 Android 2.3 20120606 Version Version Upgrading Instruction ReleasedM1 Android 2.3 20120606 firmware works on Geniatech’s ATV1000/2000/3000/4000/300/310/510 model with 512M or higher RAM. It is unstable on 256M RAM models.