Mobile device management (MDM)
- With the proliferation of STBs in the workplace, every corner inside of the country, to stay productive, the remote workforce demands consistent access to corporate resources and data from any location on any device. Now, Geniatech as a STB manufacturer can help operators, hotel managements, content portals and developers test and monitor the delivery of their content, applications and services. This testing of content is done in real time by simulating the actions of thousands of end users and detecting and correcting bugs in the applications.
By controlling and protecting the data and configuration settings of all STBs in a network, MDM can reduce support costs and business risks. You will see what Geniatech MDM can do for you to control the STBs in the field remotely.
- Each user will have their own account, you can easily access the server by login through a web browser on PC/Notebook.
Statistic Report Summary
- You can check the status of all your devices, you can see their location, online and offline status and more.
Remotely install or uninstall application
- You can remotely install or uninstall applications on the devices as a single device, groups of devices or all devices at once.
OTA Update Manager
- You can create and manage different OTA updates for different devices. You can push OTA updates to all devices or specific devices by Mac address, Serial number or groups.
You can remotely control a device through a streaming screen on the interface, by clicking on the screen, you can control that device directly with real time response.You can also do simple functions like reboot/standby/wakeup/factory reset.
You can monitor devices status with filter options. You can check their online status, hardware and software information, installed applications and more.
You can divide devices into different groups for you to better manage and execute different commands to different groups.
You can also remotely get useful information of the device for troubleshooting, including network status, connection info, System Log and more.