Geniatech is proud to announce that we are now Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT.
Geniatech’s Edge Gateway and passed Microsoft’s technical evaluations that met the compatibility requirements for Microsoft Azure IoT Suite, which is Microsoft’s cloud-based services.
Geniatech’s strategy to provide our customers with Azure IoT certified devices is part of our ongoing commitment to be the Leader of IoT with our Security Certified products that are Simple, Scalable, and Easy to deploy. In collaboration with Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT program, Geniatech accelerates the deployment of IoT much Easier, Faster and Better.
Please visit Geniatech’s Dashboard on Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT Device Catalog for more Information.
- Geniatech S805 Quad Core Box-Dongle 20150526 Firmware UpdateGeniatech released a new firmware 20150526 on OTA server for Quad Core device ATV585,ATV485,ATV225 and ATV185. If your box is working with last 20150211 firmware, once network connected, […]
- Geniatech newest TV Tuner for Android TVAndroid TV becomes more and more popular as many Smart TVs and Smart TV boxes use it as their system. They are very convenient and have lots of online video content, but they still lack of […]
- SPS IPC Drives 2016
Show Name:SPS IPC Drives 2016
Booth No:To be Confirmed
- Dragon BoardDragon Board is a development platform based on AML8726-MX ARM Cortex-A9 dual core which show PC-like performance. Since the Dragon Board run the open source Android System, it could be […]
- Geniatech MX Dongle ATV120 Android 4.1 20130506 Firmware Upgrading InstructionIf your ATV120 is working with Geniatech’s 20130128 or 20130326 firmware version, and the Automatic update option is selected by default in Upgrade app, once the network is connected, the […]
- Utilizing Geniatech Android based products for digital signboards and media playerStill using a PC with Windows or Linux (cheaper) for your digital signage solution? If your answer is yes, then you need spend more time on reading below texts, you will get more […]