Geniatech is proud to announce that we are now Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT.
Geniatech’s Edge Gateway and passed Microsoft’s technical evaluations that met the compatibility requirements for Microsoft Azure IoT Suite, which is Microsoft’s cloud-based services.
Geniatech’s strategy to provide our customers with Azure IoT certified devices is part of our ongoing commitment to be the Leader of IoT with our Security Certified products that are Simple, Scalable, and Easy to deploy. In collaboration with Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT program, Geniatech accelerates the deployment of IoT much Easier, Faster and Better.
Please visit Geniatech’s Dashboard on Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT Device Catalog for more Information.
- XTERCONNECT and GENIATECH successfully conclude investment round and launch strategic IoT partnership
GENIATECH have successfully concluded an investment in XTERCONNECT SAS, becoming a shareholder and a strategic partner for IoT.
XTERCONNECT will develop and offer secure IoT […]
- TR069 CPE WAN Management Protocol (CWMP) TR069 was designed by the Broadband Fotum (BBF) to standardize managenment of devices.
- What is Dual Tuner? and the difference between Dual Tuner and Single TunerEvery digital cable converter box features a digital tuner, a device that -- as the name implies -- actually tunes in the channel that the DVR is recording. The earliest DVRs had only one […]
- XTERCONNECT and GENIATECH partner to provide secure IoT solutions
XTERCONNECT has partnered with GENIATECH to jointly innovate, develop, manufacture and provide secure Industrial IoT solutions.
XTERCONNECT, an IoT innovation and solutions company […]
- Geniatech Selects Wavely to Enable Global SIM (GSM) ConnectivityGeniatech Now Able to Include Mobile Connectivity in its Hardware Platforms
Irvine, CA, Nov 5, 2019 – WAVELY, a Greenwave Systems subsidiary and global mobile virtual network operator and […]
- Geniatech selected Entropic to bring innovative MOCA based solutions to the marketGeniatech can proudly announce that it has been selected by Entropic, a world leader in semiconduct solutions for the connected home, to bring innovative MOCA based solutions to the market.