Android TV becomes more and more popular as many Smart TVs and Smart TV boxes use it as their system. They are very convenient and have lots of online video content, but they still lack of something that we use for a long time – our free to air digital television. In most cases you will need to purchase a Digital TV set-top box to be able to watch digital television, but now Geniatech proudly announced that you can use our Digital TV Tuner on any Android TV os device which allows you to watch free to air TV channels.
Geniatech Digital TV Tuner has a variety of digital TV standard including DVB-T/T2, DVB-C, ATSC, ISDB-T, DVB-S2. By using Google’s TIF (TV Input Framework) and Live Channels application, you can plug and play our TV Tuner to any Android TV os device and be able to watch free to air Digital TV channels around your area. It is very easy to use and have many useful function: EPG (Electronic Program Guide), CC (Close Caption), Switch Audio Track, Parental Control and more.
If you own a Android TV device and wanted to watch local free to air Digital Television, you can get one of our USB TV Tuner and enjoy watching TV as if using your old set-top box.
You can find more info of our TV Tuner at: USB TV Tuner
- Geniatech will attend IFA 2012 trade show from September 3th to 5th Market researchers expect that the consume electronics market in Germany will continue to grow steadily in the next 12 months and beyond.
- DLNA and Air Play support, Share video and picture on TVDigital Living Network Alliance(DLNA) and Air play allow wireless streaming of audio, video, and photos, together with related metadata between devices. Geniatech Android TV box supports […]
- Geniatech Quad Core Box 20140529 Firmware UpdateBelow is the new firmware for Geniatech Quad Core Box, such as ATV581, ATV582, ATV1800.
- Geniatech S905X Quad Core box 20170511 Firmware UpdateGeniatech released a new firmware 20170511 on server for Core device ATV195X/ATV329X/ATV495X/ATV595X.
If you want to update, please download below firmware […]
- Arrow Electronics, Geniatech and ON Semiconductor introduce multi-sensor IoT solution for workplace safetyIndustrial-grade MuSeOn 1.1 wearable device enables real-time monitoring of working environments for improved safety
CENTENNIAL, Colo., 19 December 2019-- Arrow Electronics, Inc. […]
- The world’s most powerful Geniatech Quad Core Box will strike at 2013 IBC"IBC is the world showcase for electronic content creation, management and delivery," At such events, suppliers and buyers come together and pen deals from SEP 13th-17th each year.