Geniatech announces Rockchip IPTV Player SDK for Rockchip Android platforms addressing the needs of the emerging IPTV market. Rockchip IPTV Player SDK is a fully software framework which facilitates the development of streaming applications and it provides the user with the ability to extend or adapt its functionality. The framework is written in C/C++ using object oriented techniques and design patterns software development methodology.
The player can be built as a library that an external application can use, thus abstracting all complexities involved with streaming. Therefore the application designers can focus on the design and implementation of their software having those two main software components (application – player) totally decoupled.
• Geniatech IPTV Player SDK for Rockchip is a software framework highly optimized for memory and CPU usage targeting Android platforms with limited hardware resources.
• Geniatech IPTV Player SDK for Rockchip provides the means of porting the media player engine in Rockchip platform in record time through a thin abstraction layer.
• Geniatech IPTV Player SDK for Rockchip provides a robust API that can be used by external Java based applications. (High Level API).
• UDP Multicast
• SubTitle /Closed Caption
• Audio Track
Supported Media Formats
• Video ES: MPEG-1/2/4, H.264
• Audio ES: MPEG-1/2, AAC,AC3, DTS
• Muxed streams: Ts packet
• RK3399 Pro
• Android7.1 & Android5.1