Upgrade from last 20120615 to 20120726 firmware version by online.
1. If the Automatic update option is selected by default in Upgrade app, it will find and download new firmware automatically after restarting or starting up the box.You can find a downloading icon in the right corner of the screen. After finished downloading, there is a message pop up to remind you to upgrade now, click yes, the box will upgrade and restart.
Then, you can find the Uboot version is V2.0.0 (20120712), Recovery version is V2.0.0 (20120721). Kernel version is 2.6.34(20120719), Build number is V1.03 20120726) in setting->about device. Now, you can enjoy the box with 20120726 firmware version.
2. If the Automatic update option is not selected, click Manual update now option in Upgrade app and it will search new firmware version from internet. When the box find new version, click yes to download and upgrade.
Please don’t power off the box while upgrading.
If the speed of the downloading is very slow, perhaps there are a lot of customers are upgrading firmware at the same time. Please choose another time and try again. Or, upgrade the firmware by local update.
1. Download and don’t unzip two files from below URL:
2. Copy to SD card or USB disk and connect to the box, run Upgrade app, select Local upgrade, you will find these two files in the list, select update_spi_M3_20120721.zip file to upgrade first, after finished, it will restart the box. And then, do the same steps, select updateM3_4.0_20120726_eng.zip to upgrade. After finished, you can find the Uboot version is V2.0.0 (20120712), Recovery version is V2.0.0 (20120721). Kernel version is 2.6.34(20120719), Build number is V1.03 20120726) in setting->about device. Now, you can enjoy the box with 20120726 firmware version.
3. If it doesn’t find these two files, please press F1/Menu button for 8 times under Upgrade->Local upgrade. It will search all files again.
Fixed problems based on 20120615 version
1. Improved system stability
2. Added boot wizard, includes language, network, time zone, output mode, display position, input method and Google play store regional setting.
3. Supported Bluetooth.
4. Added unmount USB storage option in setting->storage.
5. Supported CVBS,YPBPR and HDMI output at the same time.
6. Deleted some useless settings for box.
7. Fixed mute button doesn’t work problem.