Digital Living Network Alliance(DLNA) and Air play allow wireless streaming of audio, video, and photos, together with related metadata between devices. Geniatech Android TV box supports network media share function, via DLNA on Android and IOS devices, by using any DLNA enabled application like iMediaShare.
And on IOS Airplay ready devices, like iphone4 or later, iPad2 and later, any airplay ready application can share pictures and video by using airplay button.
Push and display contents of DLNA certified application from your Android devices to Geniatech Android TV Box.
NOTE: Your Android devices and Geniatech Android TV Box are in the same LAN.
1. Install MediaCenter application into Geniatech Android TV Box.
2. Open the DLNA certificated application, active and choose online video to play.
3. Android device finds Geniatech Android TV Box and pushes video to TV.
Push and display local Video or photos from your Android devices or PC to Geniatech Android TV Box.
1. Install iMediaShare into your Android devices, then open it.
2. Geniatech Android TV box and Android devices find each other.
3. At this moment, you can choose any shared video and display on your TV set through Geniatech Android TV Box.