• Multi-standard modulator with support for all popular QAM-, OFDM- and VSB-based modulation standards
• Digital upconversion for excellent signal quality without need for calibration
• Supports all constellations and modulation modes for each supported standard
• Supports four channels with different modulation standard output.
• All-channel upconverter 36 .. 1002MHz fully agile over VHF and UHF band
• Digital channel simulator option
• RF output for direct connection to the antenna input of a digital receive
• Free Windows and Linux SDK (API)
• PCI Express v1.1; Label PCIe 1x or USB2.0 port and 12V power (Options)
• ATSC VSB ATSC A/53E
• DVB-C EN300429
• DVB-T EN300744
• ISDB-T ARIB STD-B31
• QAM ITU-T J.83 Annex A/B/C
• General-purpose modulator for R&D, demos, repair, at shows and exhibitions, etc.
• Digital TV distribution over coax: SMATV, hotels, hospitality, campus, buildings, etc.
• Custom OEM applications that benefit from direct RF output
• P4@2.8GHz minimum, or equivalent AMD
• Core firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz minimum for ISDB-T, DVBT, ATSC, DVB-C and channel simulation
• 2GB RAM minimum