V2HD Video to HDMI Converter
The V2HD is designed to work with any video output device that has a standard composite and/or component video output, such as the PS2, PS 3, Xbox, Xbox360, WII, GameCube, etc, for up-scaling video to full HD video with video enhancement technology. With the V2HDTM and a standard composite/component video devices, users can convert the video from original resolution at 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p (50Hz/60Hz), 1080i (50Hz/60Hz), to noise-free 1080p (50Hz/60Hz) resolutions - double or 5 times higher resolution than before! The V2HDTM makes games come alive, delivering the sharpest, most realistic visuals available. It will auto-detect and auto-convert the YPbPr signal from 480i to 1080p.
- Convert 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p (50Hz/60Hz), 1080i (50Hz/60Hz), to1080p (50Hz/60Hz) displays on HDMI display.
- Adopts standard component video input, compatible with various gaming consoles and video
devices, including the PS2, PS 3, Xbox, Xbox360, WII, GameCube, etc.
- Add black bar to match with 5:4 or and 16:10 panel. No more distortion!
- Provides video pass-through function to select images between PC and the gaming console by pressing one single button.
- Provides advanced signal processing with great precision. Colors, resolutions, and details!
- High quality, state of the art motion adaptive de-interlacing for 480i and 1080i input.
- High quality scaling technology for 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p.
- Provides brightness adjustment which brings the most comfortable picture to you.
- Inputs：Component (YPbPr),Composite,S-video
- Outputs：HDMI 1.3
- Supported Video Modes：480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p(50Hz/60Hz), 1080i(50Hz/60Hz), and 1080p(50Hz/60Hz)
- Supported output resolutions：1920X1080P
- Sync. Modes：Positive H/V sync.
- Operating Temperature：0 ~ 60 degrees centigrade
- Power Consumption：below 3.5W
- Dimensions (approximate)：100mm * 95mm * 31mm
- Input Resolution
- Output Resolution
720P, 1080i, 1080P
- Power adapter (Switching)
- CVBS Cable
- "Y" VGA cable( 3 in 1-15 pin)
- V2HD box
- Remote Control (option device)
- Batteries (option device)